- Yahoo and Bing beat Google searching success rate
- Unlock and play Assassin’s Creed 3 early using Virtual private network
- DualShock 4 vibration issue reported after installing PS4 firmware 1.70, temporary fix available
- Former Burnout devs announce Burnout-esque Golf performance
- Halfords stretches ipod device vehicle package options
- Gotham City Impostors new gameplay trailer preview weapons
- Apple pulls Lion from the Mac App Store
- Battlefield Hardline beta launches on Feb. 3
- iPad bursts into flames in Australia
- Mass Effect 3 Trophies List Leaked
Metal Gear Solid 5 The Definitive Experience: How You Can Transfer Save File On All Platforms
Metal Gear Solid 5 The Definitive Experience has gone out today. The gathering comprises Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Discomfort, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, and Metal Gear Online, in addition to all DLC packs for games. Should you own either of these two games, you can keep how well you’re progressing within the colletion.
To transfer the save game data to Metal Gear Solid 5 The Definitive Experience, players have to follow a quick guide. Game writer Konami has shared detailed information about how players could make save bandwith on all of the platforms.
For players who would like to import save data in the Phantom Discomfort, the operation is super easy. All they have to do is look for the dialogue box once they start Metal Gear Solid 5 The Definitive Experience the very first time. The dialogue box asks players whether they would like to save data or are thinking about creating new file and save.
After choosing the “Save Data” option, players can import their save file in the Phantom Discomfort, because the system can create a brand new file. Individuals who don’t desire to import data can easily pick the new file and save option once the dialogue box seems.
XBOX ONE AND PC
Fortunately, players around the Xbox One and PC can import save data from both games to Metal Gear Solid 5 The Definitive Experience. To obtain the data, players do not need to follow along with any process his or her data is going to be transported over instantly.
Konami warns PS4 players to not take part in the original Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeros and/or even the Phantom Discomfort after transferring the information. Players also needs to keep in mind that they won’t have the ability to transfer the save file between different platforms.
To celebrate the appearance of Metal Gear Solid 5 The Definitive Experience, Konami has released a teaser trailer showcasing snippets of content and game play. The 30-second online video are available below.