- Yahoo and Bing beat Google searching success rate
- Unlock and play Assassin’s Creed 3 early using Virtual private network
- DualShock 4 vibration issue reported after installing PS4 firmware 1.70, temporary fix available
- Former Burnout devs announce Burnout-esque Golf performance
- Halfords stretches ipod device vehicle package options
- Gotham City Impostors new gameplay trailer preview weapons
- Apple pulls Lion from the Mac App Store
- Battlefield Hardline beta launches on Feb. 3
- iPad bursts into flames in Australia
- Mass Effect 3 Trophies List Leaked
Blizzard’s CFO Job Posting Is Looking For "Competency in Free-to-Play Business" | Starcraft | Diablo | World of Warcraft
Blizzard’s CFO Job Posting Is Searching For “Competency in Free-to-Play Business” Starcraft Diablo Wow
Blizzard Entertainment is searching to locate a CFO that has experience of free-to-play business, could this suggest a free of charge Wow at some point?
Blizzard Entertainment, subsidiary of Activision and creator from the extremely effective Mmog Wow, has started its look for a new Chief Financial Officer.
The task listing published upon us.blizzard.com, describes the perfect candidate as “[getting] a love for gaming, an in-depth competency in proper finance and [being] a competent leader who excels at building talent and driving collaboration across every aspect of the business.Inch Other needs include being “deeply ‘hands-on'” and getting had 15 years experience three which becoming a CFO.
Perhaps the most interesting qualification Blizzard is seeking is a “competency in free-to-play business.” This comes as quite the pleasant surprise to the gaming community as it raises the question as to whether we can expect any more free content or even franchises to come into development by Blizzard in the near future.
If you wish to see a list of requirements or feel you may have the stones for the position, you can apply online here (and who knows, you might be able to save us a little money and lay the way for a free WoW).
[NOTE]: Dennis Durkin who has been the CFO of the company since March 2012 has not yet made any announcement as to whether he is retiring or simply moving to fulfill another role within Blizzard.