- Yahoo and Bing beat Google searching success rate
- Unlock and play Assassin’s Creed 3 early using Virtual private network
- DualShock 4 vibration issue reported after installing PS4 firmware 1.70, temporary fix available
- Former Burnout devs announce Burnout-esque Golf performance
- Halfords stretches ipod device vehicle package options
- Gotham City Impostors new gameplay trailer preview weapons
- Apple pulls Lion from the Mac App Store
- Battlefield Hardline beta launches on Feb. 3
- iPad bursts into flames in Australia
- Mass Effect 3 Trophies List Leaked
Motorola/Burton reveal jacket for iPod and mobile
Motorola/Burton reveal jacket for ipod device and mobile
Motorola and Burton Snowboards have released a Bluetooth-enabled jacket for iPods and cell phones targeted at sports fans who enjoy slithering lower the mountain tops.
The brand new Audex jacket was collectively produced by Motorola and Burton to create wearable technology to active consumers.
“It’s with great enthusiasm that people announce the commercial accessibility to the Audex Jacket Series,” stated Bruce Hawver, VP and director of Motorola’s Companion Items Group, Motorola.
The Audex jacket has a user interface around the left-hands sleeve, that will access outgoing and incoming calls, and ipod device music selection.
Wearers can wirelessly connect a Bluetooth-enabled cell phone towards the panel, while connecting up their ipod device using hidden cables inside the jacket. Loudspeakers along with a microphone are situated within the hood to take and making calls and hearing music.
It is the to begin several collectively-developed items in the firms. Audex Protective Equipment, including the Audex Helmet and Audex Padded Hat, both outfitted with Bluetooth stereo earphones and control buttons, will ship in the year 2006.
The Audex Jacket is not cheap. It is from $599.95 and it is currently available in america.