- Yahoo and Bing beat Google searching success rate
- Unlock and play Assassin’s Creed 3 early using Virtual private network
- DualShock 4 vibration issue reported after installing PS4 firmware 1.70, temporary fix available
- Former Burnout devs announce Burnout-esque Golf performance
- Halfords stretches ipod device vehicle package options
- Gotham City Impostors new gameplay trailer preview weapons
- Apple pulls Lion from the Mac App Store
- Battlefield Hardline beta launches on Feb. 3
- iPad bursts into flames in Australia
- Mass Effect 3 Trophies List Leaked
Sonic 25th Anniversary Clothing Line Released | Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic 25th Anniversary Clothing Line Launched Sonic the Hedgehog
Drop Dead celebrates Sonic’s 25th anniversary having a clothing line.
The British based clothing company Drop Dead just launched a clothing line to celebrate Sonic the Hedgehog’s 25th anniversary. The road includes sweatshirts, t shirts, pants along with other apparel which include figures from Sonic’s lengthy history.
You’ll find this collaboration at Drop Dead stores an internet-based now. Take a look at their complete collection of clothing here. (Warning: should you look at the website you’ll be welcomed with a few loud Sonic jams)
Drop Dead hasn’t stated if the offered out clothing will return, which means you better “step upInch if you would like the special edition clothing, or you will be “not fast enough.Inch
SEGA and Drop Dead have collaborated previously to create fans a clothing line in line with the SEGA Mega Drive, featuring figures in the games, Ecco the Dolphin, Roads of Rage and Golden Axe.
Neither SEGA nor Drop Dead has stated whether they will collaborate again later on.